– The fee for a NPO (Non-Profit Organization) registration is R1,500
– The name of a Non-Profit Company will end with “NPC”.
– Incorporated by at least 3 persons for public benefit, social activities, communal or group Interest, etc.
– Must have a minimum of 3 directors.
– The primary objective is to be a benefit to the public and not to make profit.
– Income/property may not be distributed to the incorporators, members, directors or officers.
– All documents are lodged with the Companies and Intellectual Properties Commission of SA.
– The incorporation documents will be available to download as soon as the company is registered and a registration number issued.