Sars _logo
In order to change an existing company name, or to add a name to a company that is trading with its registration number, a name must first be reserved.

Once a name reservation has been approved, the company must apply for a change to its memorandum of incorporation (MoI). Please note that any change to an MoI must be accompanied by a resolution by the shareholders authorising the name change.

Company amendments

  • Applicant

  • Close Corporation Details

  • Member 1

  • Member 2

  • Member 3

  • Member 4

  • Finalize CC Amendment