Conditions of Registration
The contractor must:
• pay the relevant administration fee(s), for each class of works applying for;
• notify the cidb of any change of particulars relating to an existing registration;
• be free from any restrictions to tender;
• comply with the Code of Conduct for All Parties Engaged in Construction Procurement, as published by the cidb
in the Government Gazette no. 25656 of 2003 (also available at: www.cidb.org.za); and
• renew registration every three years for requalification of grades.